Before- and After-school Program
This is NOT your commonly found before/after school program. Here, children will learn to become a positive teammate through coaching and activity. They will be exposed to multiple sports and have multiple types of sport flooring to play and run around on.
- Each day they will experience three active segments:
- Announcements or lesson of the day, The Pledge of Allegiance and some gym laps
- A fun game style session
- A rest & recovery session that includes a separate quiet homework classroom
- We will pick up children that go to school out of district from our location (Pocahontas/Powhatan Elementary) and bring them to the academy.
- Upon arrival your child will have an opportunity to change into active clothing if they would like to. We have separate changing rooms for boys and girls. Sneakers are always recommended.
- With our coaching, children will learn to respect other teammates and honor the time and effort that other athletes give to the sports and activities they love.
- Your child will be coached in and exposed to multiple sports all in one location. Whether they already play a specific sport, don't play any sports, or are just curious to try something new, this Academy provides those opportunities!
- We will work on: speed & agility challenges, basketball, futsal, volleyball, pickleball, soccer, baseball, t-ball, dodgeball, obstacle courses and so more activities.
- Fast Feet Sports Academy adds additional practice time that children do not get at other facilities. After school a child normally goes home, sits in a standard daycare, or goes to a facility waiting to be picked up and taken to team practice. We add additional training and activity opportunities to give your player additional repetitions they would not usually be able to obtain. Just being on their feet playing and not on a phone or video game is healthier and gives them natural gains and strength.
- They will get to have fun and be in motion in a constantly changing and positive environment
- For soccer players, there will be small group trainings announced.
FOUNDATIONS is a year-long program that trains soccer players from the ground up, developing speed, stability, proper breathing, endurance, core strength, balance, tactics, classroom lessons, movement with and without the ball, games, and extensive soccer work.
Contact Coach Joe for more information about this program.
There will also be small group sessions available to play in with the FOUNDATIONS teammates during their "on the ball" or "speed" sessions. These sessions are an hour and a half long to allow for proper warm up, training, and cool down. These programs will announced when the resume after the summer camp.
Indoor batting Cages
Our facility will soon have two 70-foot long indoor batting cages available for rent at $55 per hour.