Before- and After-school Program
This is NOT your commonly found before/after school program. Here, children will learn to become a positive teammate through coaching and activity. They will be exposed to multiple sports and have four different types of flooring to play and train on.
- Each day they will experience three sessions:
- A training session
- A fun game style session
- A rest & recovery session that includes a separate quiet homework classroom
- We will pick up children that go to school out of district from our location (Pocahontas/Powhatan Elementary) and bring them to the academy.
- Upon arrival your child will have an opportunity to change into training clothes if they would like to. We have separate changing rooms for boys and girls.
- With our coaching, children will learn to respect other teammates and honor the time and effort that other athletes give to the sports they love.
- Your child will be coached in and exposed to multiple sports all in one location. Whether they already play a specific sport, don't play any sports, or are just curious to try something new, this Academy provides those opportunities!
- We will work on: speed & agility; core & stability; basketball; futsal; volleyball; soccer; baseball; basketball; t-ball; and more.
- Fast Feet Sports Academy adds additional practice time that children do not get at other facilities. After school a child normally goes home, sits in a standard daycare, or goes to a facility waiting to be picked up and taken to team practice. We add additional training and activity opportunities to give your player additional repetitions they would not usually be able to obtain.
- They will get to have fun and be in motion in an ever changing and positive environment
- For soccer players, there is also a unique "FOUNDATIONS" year-long program (see below for more information).
FOUNDATIONS is a year-long program that trains soccer players from the ground up, developing speed, stability, proper breathing, endurance, core strength, balance, tactics, classroom lessons, movement with and without the ball, games, and extensive soccer work.
Contact Coach Joe for more information about this program.
There will also be small group sessions available to play in with the FOUNDATIONS teammates during their "on the ball" or "speed" sessions. These sessions are an hour and a half long to allow for proper warm up, training, and cool down.
Indoor batting Cages
Our facility will soon have two 70-foot long indoor batting cages available for rent at $45 per hour.